The Research , Development and Extension (RDE) Office of Surigao State College of Technology is inviting researchers from the different public and private Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)in CARAGA Region to present their research papers in concurrent sessions based on the following subthemes:
- Engineering, Industrial Technology, Information Technology, Technology Development, Green Technology & Alternative Energy
- Fisheries, Agriculture, Mining, Environment and Natural Resource Management, Biology, Forestry, Biodiversity, Natural Disaster Risk-Reduction Management, EcoTourism and Food Production, Safety and Security
- Social Science, Education, Language, Mathematics, Governance & Gender and Development (GAD)
Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
- All papers should be in MS Word or page format.
- Do not submit PDF file.
- Use Arial style in all parts, single space.
- Use 14 font size for Title; 12 font size for Author(s) Affiliations and Email; and 10 font size all throughout the text.
- Research title is capitalized, bold and center aligned.
- Maximum of 8 pages only, including abstract, tables, figures and references.
- Margins: Right – 1.0”, Left – 1.5”, Top – 1.0”, Bottom – 1.0”
- The Abstract and Keywords should be included in the title page. The abstract should not exceed 250 words and the keywords of up to five words should be carefully selected to facilitate speedy readers’ search.
Guidelines for Online Presentation
- The presenter must log in to ZOOM (either by smart phone or pc).
- The presenter will be given a ZOOM account name and password for the scheduled meeting
- The presenter must log in 1hr prior for the start of conference for system checking (e.g. microphone, camera, or any unexpected problems) to check with the host.
- The presenter must prepare his/her PPT/PDF presentation and share his/her presentation by clicking the SHARE at the menu of ZOOM when his/her turn to present. Only 10-15 minutes allotted time per presenter.
- The panels are given 10-15mins to scrutinize the presentation.
- After the question and answer, the presenters are advice to remain in the zoom after the last presentation.
- The end of the meeting will be announced by the chair of the panel.
Deadline for Paper Submission: May 25 , 2020
Notice of Paper Acceptance: May 29, 2020
Date of Event: June 3-5, 2020
Send your full paper to: [email protected]
For more information and/or inquiries, please contact:
Engr. Vrian Jay V. Ylaya – 09101940909
Ms. Chidita M. Lafuente – 09075069306